The Aurora Borealis

Have you ever seen the Aurora Borealis? I've never had. I want to see it once in my life.

BBC said the Aurora Borealis had been giving rare displays last night, over parts of the UK from the north of Scotland to as far south as 'ESSEX' and Gloucestershire. We popped out to our garden three times with pyjama, and directed a curious look toward the north! We could see orange lights, but it was likely a street light. Unfortunately we couldn't identify it, but I think it was nice challenge. And also it was clear and star-filled night sky. It was so beautiful. I developed an illusion that I had got sucked into the huge dark universe‼

We've increased our love of the garden:) I was happy to look up the sky in our lovely garden. Modern people live in a technologically sophisticated world. At night, we stay in home with electric lights and spend most of their time without any regard to how beautiful sky is. Having a view of sky must had been one of an ancient people's little natural pleasures. I wouldn't say that their life was good, but I sometimes wonder about living in the material world and also about myself of remaining and being stuck in such world.

Source; BBC
 

Comments

Popular Posts