Happy Valentine's Day 2014

It's a stormy day again. I wanted to go for shopping in the morning, but I didn't. Because my husband wanted me to stay at home. It ringed a bell. Ah, he sent me flowers on the Valentine's day:)

Eventually, a deliverer arrived after 3pm. Gosh, they are so beautiful:) It's my favourite colour. These colour reminded me of our wedding bouquet. We've already got a chocolate, so I bought the big mouse's favourite yesterday. Yes, CHEESE:)

So, I was creating a poster for our new workshop 'sewing bee' today. And I was creating Easter packages as well:)

But apart from that, we do nothing special for the valentine's day. I think it's just the day to excuse to get our favourite things:) Even so, it's a nice traditional event, isn't it? Happy Valentine's Day! 

Comments

Popular Posts