Darth Vader

I can't stop laughing. Guess what?

Last night, my husband went to bed early because he has an early morning. He has worked during this weekend! I heard his snoring, so obviously he was sleeping. But suddenly he started to hum a tune of the Darth Vader's theme song (The Imperial March) in his dream! And then he started to have snoring again... What on earth did he have a dream about???

In this early morning, he got up and hummed a tune of the Darth Vader again while he prepared for work. I laughed again.
'Why are you humming that theme song?' I asked.
'I don't know.' he said.

Lately, we haven't seen series of Star Wars films nor any connections, and he didn't remember what his dream was. His brain must be colonised by the dark side of the force or something. ;p

Comments

Popular Posts