Colour or Price!?

Don't laugh at me, but I was divided between blue towel or beige towel at a department store today. Because;
  1. I wanted to buy 2 blue bath sheets for my husband and to coordinate the colour with bathroom. Only one was left and it was 20% off. It's regular design, so I am sure I can get one more later.
  2. I found 70% off beige bath sheets. To be honest it was my cup of tea and it was high quality. Just it was beige and it's not a regular design.
  3. I wanted to coordinate a bathroom stylishly with blue colour.
  4. Again, beige towels were bargain price.
  5. I wanted to coordinate a bathroom with the same colour in blue.
  6. Again, 70% off and the good quality.
Colour or price? Having a stylish life or being a wise wife? 20% off or 70% off? Respect my intention or respect my cup of tea?

Eventually, I bought beige bath sheets. Well, I was thinking too much over nothing:p I am a bargain hunter and a good handlers of household finances, aren't I?


Comments

Popular Posts