Joy of Creating

I think I am crazy. Is this only because of Christmas season or just I am a crazy person!? I made a Christmas gift bag yesterday. I know! I can get a similar bag at a shop, which costs only £1-2, but I had an urge to create something! So I glued a rapping paper on a stout paper bag, changed handles' ribbon and added a tag with stamp! This bag is for the big mouse's Christmas present. I am going to use this for a while every year, like Santa Clause's gift bag.

 
Recently, lots of ideas, thoughts and crafting inspirations have been buzzing round my head. The big mouse said I don't need to make a Christmas decoration anymore. Oh, really? but I can't help. It's a sort of cerebral excitation. Oh, you can't understand what I mean? If I liken this my brain condition to pictures, something like these; colourful, vibrant and chromogenic reaction.



Next year, I am going to move my crafts page to another as an independent crafts' blog. I'll let you know if I am ready.

Comments

Popular Posts