A Posh Girl

There are millionaire or billionaire in this world, but I am completely unconnected with them. We are one of families who have lived straight. When I was a young, there were two children who born into a rich family in the same year as me in my school. They were not like Paris Hilton, but one was a large landowner's son, and another was a executive position's daughter of a toy company.

When I was 6 or 7 years old, I visited his house with my mother and we were surprised. Because their entrance was bigger than my room and a housemaid came out.

Also the girl was one of my friends. Her house was an average-sized house and they were not flamboyant personalities, rather, they were modern and there was something noble about them. Her mother was well known for not able to cook well among our parents... They had a housemaid. She had a lot of toys every girl wanted. She was the only girl who travelled to America with her parents when nobody travelled to other countries.

When I was invited to her birthday party as a guest, every girl gave her a present such as a lovely note, pencil, rubber or something. We played card games and had lunch and cake together. At the end of the party, we received a gift bag in return. Funny thing was, there were a lot of things in it, more than we gave her, and more valuable things such as Disney's soft toy and Snoopy(Peanuts)'s playing card etc etc.....

She had a nice personality, was lovely and smart as well. I lost contact with her as we get older. But I think she was the posh girl I ever met. I hope she is happy now.

Comments

Popular Posts