Louis Vuitton

A few days ago, when I was watching on TV, beautiful commercial caught my eye. It was Louis Vuitton's. Oh, David Bowie was there! He and a lavish Venetian masked ball reminded me the fantasy film "Labyrinth" (1986). The film stars David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. There is a beautiful dream-like ballroom scene, like this commercial. When I was teenager, I was a fan of David Bowie:) He was too sexy for the teenage girl. I still like him but I can't say I am a fan anymore, I didn't go to see the exhibition "David Bowie is" in the Victoria & Albert Museum this year...
 
"Labyrinth" was not my favourite film, but watching him in the film was enough to make me happy:) Do you know "Tin Machine"? It was an English-American hard rock band formed in 1988, famous for being fronted by David Bowie. I didn't like rock music very much, but as I said, watching David Bowie was enough to make me happy:) So when they came to Sendai, Japan, I desperately got a concert ticket with my friend. He was wearing a pink jacket like a flamingo, he was so hot! How happy I was!!
 
Anyway, Louis Vuitton's commercial brought my mind back to 1980's. He has a continuing sexiness.
 

Comments

Popular Posts