Job Transfer !?

The big mouse has a interesting business opportunity to work in Tokyo for half year. Seems like he wants to try, and of course I don't mind where he works. Above all, it's my country! But in reality there is the small mouse's visa problem. It's not possible, but it's a bit risky. It might be easy to go to Japan, but difficult to come back to the UK together... Now, my visa process is under the old rule, but if we leave the UK for a long time, I may return to the starting point and probably have to do the same process under the new rules... that means I have to wait for 5 years to get indefinite leave to remain. And also there is a possibility that the rule become more strict during it.

Will he, British go alone for new post in Japan?? Will I, Japanese have to stay in the UK?????
No way!!

The planes cross the borders. Business, economic, people and love now penetrate the borders, but their activities are prevented by the real borders. How the world will change in the future???

Comments

Popular Posts