Pumpkin

Halloween is coming. I sold some crochet pumpkins at a crafting shop. They've sold so well that I can't make enough of them:) I need to prepare for Christmas as well. You know, now is a great season to sell knitting or crochet things.

I'd thought about Halloween products, I'd completely forgotten about Halloween decoration in our house. Well..., it's unnecessary because we don't have any kids, but I just want to enjoy the event:)

When I went to a supermarket, I found this plastic clear plate, and fell in love at first sight. It was in the shopping basket in the next breath:) Oops. Left pumpkin is what I made last year, and right pumpkin was what I received from my friend a several years ago as a souvenir from the Tokyo Disney Resort.

Last year, lovely children who wore Halloween costume visited us to say trick-or-treat. We will buy some sweets for someone's uncertain visits and for ourselves. Will anyone come to our house this year???


Comments

Popular Posts