When Pigs Fly

My sister in Japan has been busy with the children, part-time job and household chores, and had no time for herself. On the other hand, I (small mouse) am a housewife with no kids. I was lying on a bed without doing any household chores on the evening. I asked my husband (big mouse) who had busy week and is tired, to get the laundry in and to grab something for supper by himself. Sounds like I am a cruel and lazy wife. I enjoyed listening of the chatter of happy voice and music from neighbours for a while, who have enjoyed the summer .

Suddenly, it started raining and cool fresh air came through from the window. Comfy... Sound of rain is cosy, isn't it? I like to go to sleep to the sound of water drumming the roof. I could hear the distant thunder rumbling as well. What a happy life I have..... except a stomach-ache...

Yes, I had something lying on my stomach and felt sick, that's why I was lying on the bed. Did I have something wrong or heavy meal? Let me point out that I am not a cruel wife:)

On the following day, around the noon, we finished shopping and stood in the kitchen to make sandwich together. At least, I was thinking to make two sandwich, one for my husband and one for me. He took out one dish and put breads on it. I spread margarine on breads, and he put hams and cut cheese with snitching it. He carried the sandwich while I poured drink into glasses. Finally, I sat on a chair and looked at him. He had already started on his sandwich with smile. But he showed little intention of passing the dish to me. Still my sandwich was in front of him. And in the next breath, he brought MY SANDWICH to his mouth! I came to the realisation that he was making sandwich only for himself!! I couldn't believe it! Are we really a couple? He hasn't been able to get rid of feeling singleton! He always calls his blunder "small thing". What a positive person he is! I felt anger boiling inside of me and made another sandwich by myself. Watch out! Nothing but women's grudge about food is frightened.

When I had a homestay in Edinburgh, one of my housemates complained that I ate "her yogurt" in the fridge. Actually there were 3 cups of yogurts in the fridge; one different flavoured yogurt and two same flavoured yogurts. Another girl ate my yogurt first without caring flavour, and I probably picked her yogurt believing that was mine. Seemed like she was disappointed that her favourite flavoured yogurt had gone from "her shelf in the fridge"... She was a very sensitive girl and had her own rule about the fridge. Eventually, she forgave me though...

Lessons and Conclusion;
  • Starving women are very aggressive rather than men.
  • If you want to butter up to women, you had better to give some nice food.
  • Everything goes on smoothly, if I don't ask him for help......

Comments

Popular Posts