The World's End

We saw the British film "The World's End", a funy sci-fi comedy. The title reminded me a big scaled film likes "Armagedden" or "War of the Worlds" etc, but it was a name of 'pub'. The story about a guy in his 40s, but still has the same style and behaviour as when he was a school boy. He gathered his mates from twenty years ago to attain pub crawl in their hometown. 

It was funny in quick tempo at first, but the story took an unexpected turn. In my opinion, it was too much and I prefer the story keeps going the first approach without an element of sci-fi.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching it. I identified with the main character because he was a grown-up child:) Most of my friends have a family and are good mum now. But I live the way I want to and still have child's mind:)

Comments

Popular Posts