The House of Lords

I went to Houses of Parliament to sit in a debating on family immigration at the House of Lords, with my husband and some member of immigration supporters. I listened debating about one hour and a half. I didn't understand the details because of my level of English, but I understood that there were voices calling for a review of the rules from the Conservatives.



Britain has a history of migration, and is proud of its acceptance in the past. I think it's awesome, but it is true that's why it is getting complicated. And also the relationship with EU member nations makes the circumstances of immigration more tricky.

I think the government's immigration rule is definitely not working correctly. After they intentionally set a high-minimum income, people who can't meet such requirements has started overspilling, and are now already in a serious condition which touches on human rights questions. I know it's difficult to define clear lines of immigration, but seems like overt discrimination.

There are a lot of couples and families who are forced to live in apart, because of this stupid immigration rules. Human values are not determined by incomes. Human love should not be controlled by immigration law. If you really make a better country, you should shift your vision from a short-term national goal to reduce immigration, to long-term national gains.

More stories and information; http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

Popular Posts