Sad News

I received news about the death of my friend's mother in this early morning. I sincerely feel sorry to hear that. I know how much she loved her mother, and it's hard to imagine her greatest sorrow of losing a loved one. I knew her mother was ill, and she and her sister had watched at her bedside. I believe that she was happy that she was taken care of by her daughters. 
 
The death of a loved one is an event that all of us is likely to face and experience during our lifetimes. Lives are often transformed by such loss, it's been the same old routine over thousands of years. I sometimes give some thought about human life, the real meaning of the people lives. It's a bit philosophical thought, but 'what do people live for'? Many people have lost their lives in an accident, by a natural disaster, in the battlefield, etc. What was for? And even though someone dies, people try to move forward positively and cope with their emotions. There are differences between individuals, but most people have an ability to deal with grief caused by someone's death at the unconscious level. I think it's the mystery of human.
 
I am unable to be with you, but thinking of you.
May her soul rest in peace forever...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts