Happy Saturday

Norwich is one of our favourite place. There are a lot of attractive local shops and you can enjoy shopping very much. My husband doesn't like shopping but we enjoyed shopping together in Norwich.
 
 
This is the pub my husband used to have beers when he was a university student. It's still there.



It's a graffiti of the Olympics austerity.




 
I'm interested in "frank's bar" but it's always busy inside. Once we popped in before, but gave up because all the tables were taken.
 
 
This is our favourite café in a cinema. The building is used old church.


 
We had a lunch here. I ordered Today's soup and half sandwich, and chocolate tart as a dessert. Mushrooms' soup was really nice. Last time we had a lunch here, I ate a impactful and swanky dessert; a flower pot. Compared with that, it was normal and a little bit tame appearance, but rich chocolate was yummy.
 


We strolled a new area along the river where we hadn't walked.


 
 

And I took some pictures of the cathedral from different angles.


 

I'm interested in a beautiful gardens as well:)


 
On our way back home, the train had an engine trouble, and we had to get off the train at Diss station and got on the next train. Bad experience that we were trapped in a hot train for 2 hours in the past went through my head. Fortunately, next train came soon. We upgraded to the first class because my husband said the train would be busy. I seldom get the first class seat, but it was clean and comfortable seat. I thought it's expensive but depending on conditions, it maybe not, because you can get free refreshments:)
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts