Pyjama

Last year, we went to pick my parents up at Heathrow Airport. On our way to London, my husband asked me whether I brought a pyjama, because my bag seemed like small. Oops, good point. He was very attentive! On that day, I had planned to stay at a hotel with my parents. We made a quick visit to Marks & Spencer to get a pyjama. Honestly, I didn't want to buy any pyjama, because other pyjamas in a shipping box was expected to be arrived soon...

I have been using and loving regularly the same material negligees/pyjamas for long years, from Peach John (PJ). PJ is Japanese email-order retailer of lingerie and apparel. Best of all, a ribbed texture feels good against the skin:) I really love it, though it's not sexy...

Since then, every time we travel to somewhere, he has asked me whether I have a pyjama :)


Comments

Popular Posts