London-Walk and Musical

Instead of shopping, I walked around London in the early morning. Starting from London Liverpool Street Station, I passed Monument and walked along the River Thames. And then passed Tower of London, crossed Tower Bridge and walked in the Southwark area. I like to walk along the River Thames. There is a nice path. I saw some people were running, but a few people were walking because it was Saturday early Morning. I had a coffee in a café, but every shop was still closed, even Tate Modern! So I kept walking. Crossed Blackfriars bridge, visited Barbican and Museum of London. I like this museum because it's full of the sense of London:)
+Route










My husband had work on Saturday but finished smoothly around noon. So we arranged to meet and had a lunch near the station. I ordered a Lobster Omelette. Looks like curry, but it had a rich taste and was yummy:)



After that, we went to The London Palladium to see the musical 'A Chorus Line'. Actually, we received cash voucher for entertainments last year as a wedding present. That voucher is valid for a year and there is not much time left. We went to the theatre and bought tickets. But unfortunately we couldn't use the voucher. The ticket seller said that we could only use it via website or on the phone!! So we need to make another plan for entertainment:) Anyway, it was the first time to see 'Chorus Line'. The simple set had showed up the characters and their dance and singing techniques. It took about two hours without break time. It was awesome!!

Comments

  1. cool photos--must have been a nice walk on a pretty day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts