Aggravating Event

The most aggravating thing in the UK for me is that being mistaken for a child...  Today we went to a cinema ODEON. When my husband bought tickets, a young ticket-seller boy asked him "One adult, one teen? or child?" without seeing me. My husband said "Pardon?" and soon realized the boy made an mistake. He looked me and had a bitter smile. The boy asked him out of plain assumption from my figure. Don't ask without seeing me! I fought off the urge to throw chocolate bags near me at his head, because I am an "ADULT"!! I was grumpy.


Why only two without three? It's not the first time, it's the third times. It happened at ODEON twice and at a restaurant once. Hey, I can buy a bottle of wine at a supermarket without showing my ID!! Watch out! Otherwise you will lose one of your important customers at least!

To add insult to injury, the leaflet which was hand out on the street said "STAND TALL". My husband was laughing at a funny joke, but I wanted to call this a "BLACK JOKE". Lack of height is (was) my complex!!!



Anyway, the film we watched was "Hangover Part 3", the crazy comedy film...

Comments

Popular Posts