My Crafting Projects - A Cushion Cover

I have kept thinking about cushions in our living room. They are not comfortable cushions because they are tightly compressed by small covers. The cushions themselves are nice but covers were problem. I can easily find lovely cushion covers at shops, but they are sold in sets with cushion and cover.

I wanted to sew covers, but I left my sewing machine in Japan, which my grandmother gave me when I was a teenager. It had been obsessing for long time whether I bring it to the UK or not. I wasn't sure it works in the UK due to the difference of AC voltage, and also it's a bit bulky. I thought I can buy it if I really need it. So I gave up to add it in my parcels.

One day, I spotted nice crochet cushion cover and a bed cover in a interior magazine. I thought I can make it because I started to learn how to crochet!

Voila!! I completed one of covers alongside making blanket! I used four-colours' yarns, red, blue, white and beige, and three colours for back side. Looks a little bit like a Union Jack colour. Well... to be honest, I am less pleased with back side... I should have made the same one as front... but never mind:)



Comments

Popular Posts