A Year

A year has passed since I moved to the UK. I came here with a rabbit soft toy, which my nieces gave to me. We have the same soft toy in a different colour.

I am not good at making friends, but I am good at finding some amusements in my life. At a slow but steady pace, I have been seeking for new ways of my own life. Sometimes I feel stressed that I can't communicate well with people in English, but living in the UK is not torture for me, rather I am enjoying my life. It's a good sign of I've been doing well. Of course, life has its ups and downs, but wherever I am, it's my life. Fortunately, I haven't felt homesick at the moment. I am not sure but I'm not feeling like getting homesick in the future.

At the moment, I indulge in my passion by crafting, and decorating interior and exterior. I became part of a workshop and am inspired by other people.  I want to expand my activity in my future. Lots of thoughts and ideas are buzzing round my head, I can't help being amused!

Comments

Popular Posts