Realisation

Eventually, I had stayed at home all day yesterday except for a job at night. Because my husband said I had better to stay at home in the morning on the chance that something might be arriving. That rings a bell. He must have ordered flowers on the Valentine's Day! He always does it for me on a special day! But nothing arrived in the morning. I had waited in the afternoon, but nobody knocked the door. So I missed the chance to go shopping. Around 6pm, while I was preparing for work, finally it arrived! Beautiful pink and red roses, a card, chocolate box and a white teddy bear in the box!!! Am I childish? Maybe but I like teddy bears. I am not a teddy-bear-collector, but I have some.

The thing I gave him was... only a card.. (oh, sorry...) I was supposed to cook puddings for a dessert, and I bought small dessert bowls on the other day for the Valentine's Day and other occasions, but I couldn't buy a bottle of milk yesterday... I really blew it!

We've been hard to spend more time on our relationship in 2 weeks due to our jobs. And also I've had a bit difficult time. But my husband has provided emotional support. My Valentine's day, it was the day I realised that I'm glad I married him:)


Comments

Popular Posts