Broken-Heart

It sometimes happens that you are heart broken by something, doesn't it? I've overcome some difficulties and feelings of despair. I believe I am a patient person, but to be honest, I likely to allow the feeling to linger, like gloomy British weather. On the other day, I received lots, lots of verbal reprimands at work. Yes, I couldn't. I couldn't do well. I admit it, I was as if in a fog, I just had a bad day, but also there were a few things I wasn't satisfied. I've struggled to do my best in a completely different field from the one I worked in around 20 years, with language handicap! I've been sticking to it. But I got heart broken... Anyway, one of girls' magazines said you need three positive thoughts to counter every negative one in order to stay happy. One; we are going to watch the musical film "Les Miserables" this weekend which my favourite. Two; we are planning to trip somewhere next weekend. Three... three... three... what else? I took a walk in the fresh air this morning. Mmm... it was nice but not enough to count as one. At least I need one more positive thing to be happy. But my husband always supports me and I depend on his kindness.

My English teacher said I have no problem for speaking (English). So why can't I speak properly, when it comes down to speak? Always I'm not sure the English what I spoke is correct or not. And I know my shy personality becomes an obstacle as well. Even though I can understand what local people said approximately, but not properly. If I live here much more longer, would the day come which brings me much satisfaction?

Comments

Popular Posts