Santa Claus

Is there a Santa Claus? I have no recollection that I believed in Santa Claus in my childhood, but I remember that one year I pretended to be asleep when my dad came into my room to put a present. I was devoted to my parents, wasn't I?

Since I moved to Witham, I'd wondered what this hut in a open space is for? It's always locked and I'd never seen someone use it. But today, it quickly provided me with an answer! It's the house of Santa Claus!! There was a queue in front of the house and children and their parents were waiting to see Santa! And also there were reindeers near there as well.


 
It's cold weather today, but people enjoyed shopping. I like this Christmas atmosphere. A florist shop was open outside, beautiful flowers, Christmas wreaths and trees were sold. Santa Claus's busy season is here.


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts