Look Back on 2012

2012 is winding down. How was your 2012? It was my precious year in private and in public as well. Because of Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympic Games, and further, my wedding, move to the UK and new life here! Life is not always enjoyable, but it was a pretty fulfilling life with all things considered. At the beginning of this year, I decided my New Year's resolution;
  • find and start a new hobby; I couldn't start a new hobby but developed my hobbies.
  • read English books more; I am not sure if I read more English books but I've kept reading books.
  • do more exercise; Complately I failed... I started it from November, but I can't sustain and find my rhythm. 
  • worry less, do self-management (become independent mentally), and build my confidence; It's a difficult part for me, but I've been doing the best.
  • beat my bf at chess game by inspiration; I beat him once by inspiration.
  • keep being well-groomed; I've been doing the best.
As a result, they were so-so, but not bad I think, because I did the best. How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts