Life Plan

I have lived with a natural flow and my instincts, and have done to what I think right. I am a down-to-earth person. Some people say I take too much time to make a decision, but regardless of the opinions of others, it's my way. How can I make a decision without I can feel satisfied with it? I am responsible for my decision and have never regret.

It is true that I simply dreamed of living in abroad when I was teens, interest dropped off in my 20's for pleasure in the real life, I tried for my dream again in my 30's after a divorce, but I wasn't enthusiastic about living abroad anymore and it was unrealistic until we became a couple. If we havn't met, I would have been utterly immersed in the Japanese life.

I made up my mind to have international marriage and live abroad. I have no regrets (at least at the moment). But that means I stand again at the starting line with a bit linguistic handicap. In a high unemployment situation, how can I survive with the handicap? On the other hand, I don't want to  immerse in Japanese society first, because I want to master English. To be honest, I feel rushed everything, but I focus on the future and what I should do now. I know life doesn't always turn out the way you want and plan, but let's look forward and do step by step.

Comments

Popular Posts