Do You Like DIY?

On Boxing Day, my husband suddenly told me to rearrange a bed room. What's gotten into him? Normally he doesn't like to move everything, because he forgets where he put things. On the other hand, I love to rearrange a room for a change and I used to do by myself very often. I also like to decorate rooms. For that reason, I can't completely understand his reason and why he doesn't like it. I think he may have said to promote a cheery mood for dour me, and also I'd often suggested him arranging.

We moved every furniture in the bed room and determined the position of them. A major problem occurred. Joint parts of a closet were broken when we moved it... It leaned to one side and lost its role as a closet... Honestly, it had been broken a little bit, but now it's completely broken.

Well, well, well... it was an unpleasant situation... He was obviously annoyed and thought it was my fault, even though he didn't say so... I was irritated too... We struggled to fix it but it got worse so we gave up temporarily.

Today, I went to DIY shop and bought some brackets and screws. Because I have a bit of a guilty feeling. I like DIY but my husband doesn't. I have a confidence that I can do DIY better than him. Some people do DIY to get rid of stress, but seems it cause stress for him..

Eventually we think the room is better. Much more space and efficient flow of people. I just wish we can fix the closet as well.

Comments

Popular Posts