A Carrot

Yipeee!!! We went to Westfield London Shopping Centre today as a carrot for fixing his closet. It was a cloudy and very windy day, but no big deal for shopping inside:) The sale have already started. My husband used to live near this area, and he said that this area has changed fundamentally in the past few years. I don't know the past but development is clearly visible because of the Olympic Games.

My husband is a shopping-hater, so we split out and enjoyed separately. It's the best way to control our stress. Eventually I didn't get any new outfit, but I enjoyed browsing many shops and strolling new places very much! There were Santa's Grotto (was closed after the Christmas), an outdoor skating rink and of course the Olympic Stadium around the shopping centre. At a cafe, we had a lovely coffee art of reindeer:)
  • Today's good thing was that I got a nice carrot and bad thing was I lost a earring...










Comments

Popular Posts