Opticians

I went to Boots Opticians today to have an eye test and contact lens check-up. I've used contact lenses for over 20 years, of which disposable contact lenses for about 10 years maybe? I can't live without contact lenses because of really bad eye sight. But of course, I have glasses as well, but it's not enough for walking outside or shopping, it's just for living at home. When I was in Japan, I'd worn contact lenses for many hours due to busy work, but now are limited to as short as possible. It's good for my eyes.

The eye test took about an hour without waiting. Basically it was the same as a Japanese one, but I think it was very kind, polite and good service. They have Contact Lens Reward Scheme and you can receive home delivery service of contact lenses every 3 months.

Comments

Popular Posts