Little Braxted

My parents-in-law visited us and we went to a pub in Little Braxted to have a lunch together. It's a lovely village, one mile east of Witham. And it was nice to see them after so long. I talk on the phone with my mother-in-law regularly, but I think the last time we saw them was this summer when we visited them.

It was like an early Christmas day, because they brought us a new TV, flowers, Christmas card and presents. Yes, he had a TV but he hasn't transited from analog to digital because he was in NY for a while. We have watched TV programmes on computer but I can't watch it when he use it. Well..., we can't watch it until aerial will be changed, but it was a nice present! One of the biggest highlights for me was that they left a photo album of my husband's childhood! It's our treasure.


Comments

Popular Posts