Haircut

I had avoided visiting a hairdressing shop in the UK. There was a reason. I have trusted my Japanese hairdresser's skill for more than 20 years. When I got a haircut by him at the first time, it was a devastating event for me. He touched my hair and understood qualities of my stubborn, wavy and curly hair in an instant. Since then, he had met my wayward request and successfully satisfied me. I had thought how can I live without his skill? But it is beyond the limit of my patience and also my husband recommended me to have a haircut because it was too long and easy to get tangled.

Then I went to a hairdressing shop today. Some Japanese who live in the UK prefer Japanese hairdressing shop in London, but as a result, it doesn't matter for me, because of this winding hair. It was good actually. Originally my hair was naturally wavy but it became more strong after I got stressed about my old job. It was amazing that stress affected my hair! It's far from beautiful Asian hair, but it's my natural wavy and curly hair.

Comments

Popular Posts