Husband Creche

We went to Mistley to have a very nice lunch at The Thorn. Everytime we visit Mistley, it's always misty. That's why we call this town Mysterious Misty Mistley. We  had a lunch at the same restaurant almost a year ago. It's a really nice restaurant and one of our favourites.  The tables were nearly fully booked. After enjoying a lunch, we walked along the River Stour towards Manningtree station. It was nice autumn afternoon and good walk.
Beautiful river side.
We popped inside the site of  Mistley Towers. I like this angel with peaceful face on someone's grave.

We could see Mistley Church over there.


I saw many swans as usual.




I enjoyed taking photos and browsing shop windows, but my husband was walking without looking at nice shop windows nor stopping to have a look. This is always a cause of my complaint. In Manningtree, we found a nice sign board in front of a pub as "husband creche". It's a good idea to drop him off in a pub and enjoy window shopping by myself, or does he need a pram as well?


Other my articles about Mistley and Manningtree;


Comments

Popular Posts