London Olympic Games

Are you enjoying the Olympic Games? Yes, I am! I saw the opening ceremony on TV with my husband. I think it was absolutely wonderful and very British. He said he didn't like the Olympic Games very much. But he reads the news about the Olympics everyday assured me that it is not altogether bad to him.

Basically I like watching Olympic Games (on TV), but I hadn't had the opportunity to take an in-depth look at games, because of time differences or my job. It doesn't mean that I have spent hours each day watching TV but I feel it's a very familiar Olympic Games this time. Maybe because I saw the Olympic stadiums out of the train window many times, and the year 2012 is special to me.

I think Olympic Games are one of good chances to be in close contact with sports you don't know very much. Some children may wish to be like some athletes in their future.

Many problems has been reported during the Olympic Games, but I'd like to enjoy it to the end.

Comments

Popular Posts