Victoria & Albert Museum

I went to Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A). It's the world's largest museum of various collections, anything-goes collections from the cultures of Europe, North America, North Africa and Asia to glass, silver, ironwork, jewellery prints and so on. I walked around the museum. Some museums have Japanese collections, but the one of V&A gave me the greatest satisfaction I've ever seen.

I was completely overwhelmed with the vast amounts of collections. I mainly enjoyed looking at Britain and Medieval & Renaissance, but also ironwork, silver, jewellery, fashion and Asia. The jewellery section was a bit busy with people, but is somewhere you may feel as if you are in a complately different dimension.

The John Madejski Garden




 


Cafe - Morris, Gamble & Poynter Rooms



Comments

Popular Posts