Suspicion

One week has passed since our nice wedding. Our living room is full with many flowers, cards, presents and balloons. A few days ago, when I talked my husband, I thought he behaving suspiciously on the computer, maybe he was watching naked women. To his credit, he wasn't. But I knew he was doing something, but I teased him, because he covered the computer screen as if to hide something fishy. "Are you enjoyed chatting with a naked woman?" I asked him. "Sort of.", he replied with a laugh.

And he said last night that let's stay at home next morning and go out in the afternoon. I thought he was being weird. He had never suggested to "stay at home" like that. We normally go out for coffee during a weekend morning. And this morning, he was lying down as he said and didn't move easily. Maybe because of flood warning, I thought. In fact, flood warnings have been issued in the UK. It was raining outside.

Someone knocked the door. As I opened the door, a man with a big box was standing there. It was a present to me. I opened the box with excited, it was beautiful pink flowers and chocolates with card.
It said "Happy Birthday", it was from my husband.

He is free of suspicion of naked women. I knew he was doing something, but I didn't expect it was for me. When I talked him, he was ordering flowers! Our wedding and my birthday, flowers, presents and cards has arrived continuously. How happy I am! I enjoy the current moment, because it's a rare occurrence to live with so many flowers. It's dreamy days. Thanks, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts