Fridgeezoo

My mother's friend gave me an interesting thing, which is called "Fridgeezoo". It has a story - Animals losing their habitats because of global warming and environmental pollution, happened to reach humans' fridges. Those from cold regions now take the form of a milk carton and blend in perfectly in the fridge, and start talking human.

If you put it in the fridge, it starts taking automatically every time you open the fridge and sometimes complaining when the fridge is opened for too long due to eco-damage.

I thought it's lovely, but my bf said it's an alarm. Every time he opened the door, it make me notice like a watcher, that he is trying to eat something.

Last night, I felt thirsty and opened the door of the fridge in the middle of the night, it said "Hello". And while I was drinking a water, it started to say "what are you doing?" I thought "annoying...." and I turned switch off.

Comments

Popular Posts