Mature in Life

My bf became 40 years old, a little earlier than me. We celebrate his birthday together. As I get older, I feel I'm losing balance of physical and mental age. I feel myself getting out of shape, meanwhile I still have  the heart of the child. This gap in me makes my internal struggle bigger. In a sense, this gap is my character and personality as an adult. This struggle makes me myself. Different elements such as living environment, surroundings and so on are intertwined as well. Are you satisfied with who you are? Someone who accomplished something is really great, but I think taking life one day at a time, even if it's simple and ordinary, is the greatest thing. If you want to be happy, make a balance of physical and mental, and make each day your masterpiece.

Comments

Popular Posts