Estate Agent

The Estate Agent visited us the other day. We are not going to sell or rent the house, but my bf was interested in the property value. She checked each room size, storage space and the garden.

Estimating the value of property is based on the prices of similar properties that have been sold in the local area. And also property size, market conditions, conditions of the property, location etc... I don't know much about the English real estate market, but it was a nice experience to know this information from her. I think the condition of the property is important data when it is estimated. I want to improve the value of the property, not for sale but for our comfortable life. I think daily efforts for cleaning may help it. To clean and enhance are the present goals for us, aren't they?

Comments

Popular Posts