Arrangement

We are making arrangements for our wedding surely and steadily. Last time when photographers came to show us their sample, I realised some people take a long time to prepare for wedding - about one year. But we don't have such time and also we prefer to have a simple wedding. I read in a magazine that a woman spent about £25,000 for their wedding, it exceeded their budget more than twice. Women want the wedding to be perfect. And women are likely to be crazy and lose a sense of money, when it comes to the wedding! (It's called 'bridezilla').

I don't need the wedding to be gorgeous, but I started worrying about my style on our big day, after we booked a photographer. I ordered a bouquet and a buttonhole at a local flower shop. And also my bf booked tables at a nice restaurant. Now I wish to finish the wedding with no problems and no disgraceful affairs.

Comments

Popular Posts