Gardening

A lovely day again! We walked the river walk, had brunch at a cafe, and then we got some gardening tools at last. What we need to do was to cut weeds and rescue a gazebo in the garden which was covered in dying vines. At first, my bf was slow to act about gardening, but once we have bought tools and started it, he found it more interesting than me. He worked really well. Honestly I am not so interested in gardening because I don't like insects. It seems very much like frisking their dwellings, isn't it? But as the garden is getting much better, I found it's interesting too. It brought us a sense of achievement. We will keep going to make a comfortable garden. Another nice thing was that he found a bird's nest in the gazebo!! So we left it alone. I wish birds will come to live there. It was a nice new discovery.




Comments

Popular Posts