From the UK

Finally I arrived safely in the UK yesterday. It was quite a comfortable flight. The flight were not full, maybe because it was after Golden Week, so I could use 2 seats. This time, I felt it was too long a flight. After only 2 hours passed, I started to feel bored. I tried to watch "The Iron Lady", "The Artist" and "Sherlock Holmes", but I dropped off to sleep every time. The films I saw were the comedy "Crazy, Stupid, Love", and "Jane Eyre".

Also I went through the immigration clearance smoothly. As it was the first time I had been back in a while, London seemed big and busy. I found that a new pub had opened in Liverpool Street Station, the Olympic site had been completed and some other things had changed a bit. Now I am in a peaceful town and about go to a cafe to have a breakfast.

Comments

Popular Posts