Completely-Unexpected Event

My new life in England has started. My first day was perfect. We went to the usual cafe, did shopping and did hoovering on the attic floor. Also we had a dinner at the nice restaurant and ran into a friend on our way back.

The second day, I did the laundry and cleaned the kitchen in the morning. And then when I went out for shopping in the afternoon, something happened. -- I couldn't unlock the key of front door. -- WHY -- The lock was changed by locksmith last year, and it was supposed to be fine. I tried again and again, but it was too hard for me. Funny but annoying. I was like a bird in a cage!

In the end, he finished his work early and came home because I was stuck indoors. He found that he deadlocked the door. That means double lock, lock the lock. That's why I couldn't unlock the key even from inside. He said he rescued me proudly but I told him that it's the same as a man who sets fire to something and extinguishes it by himself. It was quite a funny event.

Comments

Popular Posts