Cell Phone

We went to Chelmsford today. But the station was closed due to engineering works, so we got a replacement bus from the rail company. It was a double decker bus and we could enjoy a little different view from upstairs. It was a lovely day and I saw beautiful huge yellow meadows and found a car-boot sale was held in a field. It's a mainly British form of market in which private individuals come together to sell household and garden goods. It was held in a large area and I saw many people and their cars.

First thing we did was buy a cell phone. I got a new cell phone from Orange, one of the biggest cell phone companies, just because the shop was opened. I don't know much about cell phones even in Japan, but I got a simple "Pay as You Go" cell phone, it means there's no need for complicated contracts, just you need to top up it at some point in time. You can top up in cash at the Orange shop and in a supermarket etc. So I could get it without having a bank account. In Japan, pay monthly is very common, so I need some time to adapt myself to my new cell phone.

In living abroad you have new challenges all the time. When I was in my 20's or early 30's I had a great deal of curiosity and I was fearless and thought "it would all work out somehow". But now I sometimes feel it's bothersome. But I have to take a new challenge all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts