The World 7cm Above

Since the earthquake, I haven't worn high heels. Because if something happens again, I may have to walk home. As I made preparations for moving, I wondered whether I should keep my high heels or throw them away. I know the opportunity for wearing them will be definitely reduced, but they are my favourite...

Today I wore high heels and went out. I am short in height, I had a complex about it. That's why high heels were my must item. How wonderful the magic of high heels is! I think their feeling might be similar that of young girls trying on a pair of mum's high heels, to see adulthood. If I wear high heels, the level of my eyes gets higher, I can see a different world, and I can breathe the air 7cm above than usual. As if you put a new dress on, as if you have highlights, as if you achieved something, I can have a good posture and feel like a different person with confidence. That's the world 7cm above.


Comments

Popular Posts