Settlement Visa - Fiancée

Hello friends, good news. Finally, I got the UK visa. I am over the moon!!

As I have been posting articles about regular daily events on my blog, I have been preparing for applying for a visa below the surface. How awful the waiting time was! I was bloody tense. In English they call it 'playing the waiting game'. All your future is up to the government's decision, even if your life is yours. It may be an exaggeration, but it seems that application assessment is the same as judging an individual...as a human being... whether you are a decent person and worthy to live in the UK.

Over six months have passed since we first visited our solicitor and started preparing for it. The schedule of the submission was delay due to some reasons. I visited the UK Visa Application Centre on February. I was never free from worries. Did I prepare everything? Were supporting documents enough? In fact, it was hard work. The website of the UK Border Agency doesn't give complete particulars of documents, because of the unique circumstances of each cases. I am an atheist, but I really made a wish to God that everything would go well.

When you challenge anything new, it's natural to feel anxiety. I think I feel anxiety more than most other people, but I always plunge into the unknown and difficult situations, like a moth flying into the flame. I probably like it.



Comments

Popular Posts