Packing

Shipping supplies have arrived. I am going to do packing. I don't have much experience moving in my life. For that reason, I have a lot of possessions and am quite unused to pack up. I've done Danshari (reducing clutter). I want to return to the starting line; reduce possessions and simple life. That said, it's not easy for me. Lately I've been taking a good look at everything and thinking about whether they are really necessary for my life before I buy it, because I have made so many mistakes. People who are shopaholics have their own behaviour pattern. That is making up a reason for buying, as if their theory is right and provide a justification for their action.

I got off the track. But apart from packing, there is still a lot of paperwork we need to do. I really take off my hat to everyone who has done this before. However, we have a real sense of achievement at the different steps. My bf is perfectionist, I think. Sometimes I feel he has a bit of Japanese people's nature:) His word is good, I can rely on him. So I get on the task step by step.

Comments

Popular Posts