Spiritual Richness

One English woman who married a Japanese and now lives in Japan said, 'Real life starts from your 40's.' These words sound right for me, because I will be 40 this year and am willing to start new life. I don't know what it's like now, but at least until a few decades ago, many Japanese had thought that British people are rich mentally compared with Japanese. Now Bhutan is popular among Japanese maybe because the King Jigme Khesar and Queen Jetsun visited Japan last year. They were familiar and Japanese have friendly feelings toward them and their country. Also Bhutanese people look like Japanese, but their country is mysterious. Above all, people began to be curious about Gross National Happiness. Bhutan is the happiest country in Asia, and over 95% of Bhutanese think they are happy, which is a really big deal. I think Japanese nation's values have greatly changed after the earthquake. As the phrase goes says, 'It is the riches of the mind only that make a man rich and happy'. I am going to search for meaning in spiritual richness for myself. What does spiritual richness means to you?

Comments

Popular Posts