Dieting

In recent years, some animals in the zoo have had a propensity for obesity, just like people. I heard that pandas in the Ueno Zoo are getting fat... Having a slim body and young-looking skin are eternal theme for women the world over:) Amazingly, some growing children around 10 year-old go on a diet as well, maybe because of media pressure, but I think it's very risky behaviour.

When I was in my 20's, I took the effort to lose weight. The most effective means of dieting was eating regular meals, stop snacking between meals (not 100%) and doing exercises by myself at home. The point is to find your rhythm of exercise. Then you don't think it's a hard way, but rather you can enjoy it; you can find the subtle difference between before and after, and you can feel happy. I think finding the rhythm brings you to a successful conclusion.

Believe it or not, I had done my way of exercise every night for 3 years, until I had an injury. After that, I lost my rhythm and I haven't found it again yet. Now I want to lose some more weight for the wedding and keep it. Though I am susceptible to sweet temptation...

Comments

Popular Posts