Holland

Holland is another name for the Netherlands. And it's a kind of love code as well, because it stands for 'Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies' :) This was a code that was first used by British and American couples who wrote love letters to each other in the world wars, when the man was away fighting.

I've never been to the Netherlands but I have been to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. As I mentioned in my blog previously, I like Delft Blue. To be more exact, I like combination of blue and white. I noticed the blue and white things which I have are related to the Netherlands.

I like Cross-stitch. I made this using the text book; "Blue & White Cross Stitch:
Inspired by the Classic Designs of Willow Pattern, Delftware and Toile De Jouy"

I bought at a museum, when I went to see the exhibit of Johannes Vermeer.
This is Delft Blue. I fell in love this at first sight.

I bought this at the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.

I introduced this in my blog before.
This is Delft Blue. I bought this in Chelmsford.



Comments

Popular Posts