Christmas Hamper

I love getting gifts, don't you?

I received a Harrods hamper today. My bf sent it for me and my family. We have a good memory of Harrods hampers. Last Christmas season, we received a big Harrods hamper from my bf. It was the first time for us to get a parcel from Harrods Department Store. It was a really huge parcel. At first, we were surprised at the size of box, and then surprised at the volume of stuff. At that time we felt like kids opening a treasure box, with excitement, confusion and amazement. It was like the inexhaustible box, many chocolates, biscuits, teas, et cetera, many things came out from the box. Surprisingly, a big teddy bear appeared as well. We yelped with delight.

I realized that habituation is a frightening thing. We got used to get a big parcel from Harrods... We weren't surprised, but yet we were excited opening it. It was a really nice Christmas hamper, that makes us always happy and smile. We are truly grateful to him. Thank you very much.


Comments

Popular Posts