Challenge

I took Pearson Test of English Academic, which is an international computer-based English language test. The UK Border Agency, universities and other organizations accept it as a measure of English language proficiency of applicants. The greatest benefits of PTE Academic are that it's available any time of the year, you can get a score report quickly (within 5 business days), and you can understand your weak points.

I've never taken IELTS nor TOEFL tests, which means I've never taken Speaking and Writing tests. So I can't say what the differences between them are, but I felt it was difficult, harder than TOEIC at least, because you can't go back to a question and to change your answer, and also the test focuses on academic subjects in the humanities, natural sciences and social sciences.

It's only natural to feel anxiety when you take a new challenge. I think I did well for the first time, even though I am not good under pressure. I am very happy with the result, as at the same time that I passed the entrance exam for high school that I really wanted to do. I can spend the remainder of the year with an easy mind.

Comments

Popular Posts