Retry

We went to Chelmsford today. He went to a hairdressing shop and I followed him. In the shop, I was just sitting on a chair, browsing what the hairdressing is in the UK like and waiting for him. I wanted to have my hair cut, but I haven't had the heart to try it in other country... maybe next time.

Anyway, we went to Doctor Fish shop to treat feet today:) It was a 10 minutes course, but we had about 20 minutes maybe because there was only us in the shop at that time. The fishes make your skin condition improve by munching and nibbling the dead skin cells allowing new healthy skin cells to regenerate. It was an interesting experience, a bit ticklish and felt something like mild electric shocks. Thanks to Doctor Fishes, my feet are smooth and  refreshed very much.



After that, we went to have a lunch at the bar & bistro "The Wine Cellar". The third time lucky, it was opened. As the name suggests, it's in the basement. You can order a light meal for lunch, it was big though... It was a really nice bar & bistro.



The table we sat at was under the road. Can you see the light above? We could see the shadow of pedestrians and hear the sounds of heels.

Comments

Popular Posts